Advertising – Mailing Services
Data Processing & Mailing Services
- Import your mailing list (Excel or CSV format preferred)
- Address Ink Jetting
- Delivery to post office
Processing through mailing list software gives you the best automated postage rates. Postage estimates will be given and actual postage will be billed. Actual postage figures will be determined by running the mailing list. We never mark up postage rates.
Supply your own mailing list or contact us about purchasing mailing lists to reach your market. Choose by area and demographic.
Some Standard (Bulk) Mail Postage estimates are as follows:
- Letters (e.g. 11″x6.5″ envelope or smaller) 3.3 oz. or less are $0.24 to $0.28 each
- Letters (e.g. 11″x6.5″ envelope or smaller) over 3.3 oz. to 3.5 oz. $0.25 to $0.29 each
(Compare to $0.46 to $1.06 each for First Class mail)
- Flats (e.g. 9″x12″ envelope) 3.3 oz. or less are $0.36 to $0.51 each
- Flats (e.g. 9″x12″ envelope) over 3.3 oz. up to 16 oz. are $0.37 to $1.10 each
(Compare to $1.48 to $3.88 each for First Class mail )Final prices are based on Postage plus Data Processing and Mailing Service charges. Each job will be individually quoted with quantity being the main factor on price.
Every Door Direct Mail
Reach your local market or any post office route without a mailing list with Every Door Direct Mail ® (EDDM) service from the U.S. Postal Service®. You can reach the customers who matter most to your business in specific neighborhoods. You don’t even need to know names or street addresses. Simply identify the neighborhoods you want to target and your printed piece is delivered to every active address in your target area.
Some EDDM Postage estimates are:
Standard machine sortable postcards, letters, flats (e.g. 9″x12″ envelope) limited to 3.3oz or less:
- Postage = Approximate $0.17 each
(Compare to $0.33 to $1.52 each for First Class mail )
Some EDDM Eligible Postcard Sizes
- 6.5” x 9”
- 6.5” x 12”
- 8” x 6.5”
- 8” x10”
- 8.5” x 11”
- 9” x 11”
- 9” x 12″